New Shopify Review
Choosing the right e-commerce platform can really make or break you when you are setting up your online business. Finding the right platform for your needs is absolutely critical and in this review of Shopify you’ll discover everything that you need to know about Shopify to decide if it is the right fit for you.
We highly recommend Shopify as it’s been used by over 60,000 successful store owners.
For those of you that don’t know when it comes to choosing an e-commerce platform you have many options to choose from like Magento, Yahoo, Big Commerce and a ton more. However, they are all not created equally and in my opinion to operate some of them you need a PHD. Well not with Shopify.
Here’s Just a Few Things You Can Do With Shopify
- You have a simple stylish e-commerce website design
- Over 100 pre-made templates to choose from
- 100% customizable themes and templates (find a Shopify designer here)
- Fully hosted online shopping cart that handles payments directly
- Over 70 payment gateways
- Multiple languages, taxes and currencies settings
- Painless customer checkout
- Free SSL Certificate
- iPad point of sale capability that sinks with online website as well
What Are Others Saying About Shopify?
Here’s what star of Shark Tank and Founder of FUBU Daymond John had to say:
One of the Biggest Website Expenses
When it comes to running your online business one of the largest expenses outside of marketing can end up being hosting. Depending on the hosting company you use your site might also go down when you exceed the allotted bandwidth.
Well with Shopify things are different.
- Unlimited web hosting (you don’t have to pay for traffic increases)
- 99.94% uptime
- Hassle-free setup
- Content delivery network
- Blazing fast servers
What About Running Your Store?
Most business owners don’t have the time or the expertise to really be able to run their store properly.
That’s why we love Shopify.
They make running your store not only easy but intuitive.
- It’s quick and easy to choose a template, add your products, and begin accepting orders.
You literally could make your first sale the same day you setup your free trial.
One of the things that makes it so easy is Shopify Apps.
- Extend the functionality of your business website
- They are a fast and easy way to add useful features to your storefront
- Give you an edge over the competition
- Make your shop easier to manage
- Improve your SEO
- Help you track sales
- and much much more
You Get a Fully Featured Website CMS
One of the problems with other shopping cart platforms is the ability to add other content outside of your e-commerce products.
Shopify gives you control over your website’s navigation, content pages and design, it is a fully-featured wysiwyg content management system.
For the non-techies out there that means it’s super easy for you to use.
They even give you a blogging platform, pretty cool right?
What About Being Able to Market Your New Store?
First and foremost potential customers must be able to find your store using search engines. With an SEO friendly CMS, Shopify supports best practices like customizable H1, title and meta tags and SEO friendly urls.
These are all essential to any success with SEO.
You can also setup discount and coupon engines.
Offer coupon codes that save customers a percentage of the sale, a certain dollar amount or even just free shipping.
All of it being super simple to integrate.
Free Advertising Credits on sites like:
– $100 adwords credit when you spend $25 on a new AdWords Account
-$50 credit for FB
Best of all Shopify believes in real people, real support 24/7.
That means no matter when if you have a question you can get it answered.
As you can see Shopify has everything that you would ever need to get started building a successful store.
Not only that I just scratched the surface of what comes with Shopify.